Despite challenges posed by regulatory compliance, social customer service is one of the fastest growing points of contact between financial institutions and their customers.
Insights from this guide include:
- What to look for in a social customer service tool in terms of security
- How to manage third parties conducting social customer service
- Guidelines for establishing policies and training to address employee participation in social
- The brands analyzed had an average response time of 2 hours and 46 minutes, significantly faster than most other industries analyzed previously
- Brands responded to less than 44.76% of direct @mentions on average, still not a high number but over twice as many as retailers analyzed